Bacterial contamination in chili sauces of meatballs traders on Daya Nasional street
Chili sauce is a food additive made from chili which is processed from the processing of chili that is cooked and of good quality with the addition of other ingredients. There is a chili sauce in the form of packaging and processed home industry, the use of chili sauce in the community is often presented as a supplement to a variety of foods. However, the cleanliness of chili sauce still needs to be questioned considering the factors that can affect the contamination of chili sauce can be obtained from processing, serving and contamination from the surrounding environment.
This study aims to determine the number of bacteria in the chili sauce in meatball traders on daya nasional street. The research design used is descriptive. The sampling technique in this study was by total sampling. The research method used is the Total Plate Count (TPC) method. The number of samples taken in this study amounted to 8 samples.
Based on the results of the study, the highest number of germs is 2x106 colonies / gr and the lowest is 3.4x104 colonies/gr, it can be concluded that the entire sample in this study did not meet the conditions set out in Standar Nasional Indonesia (SNI) about chili souce No. 7388 in 2009 which is a maximum of 1x104 colonies/gr.
2. Suardan IW, Swacita IBN. Higiene Makanan. Bali: Udayana University Press; 2009.
3. Kuswiyanto. Bakteriologi 1 Buku Ajar Analis Kesehatan. Jakarta: EGC; 2015.
4. Setiadi. Bertanam Cabai Di Lahan Dan Pot. Jakarta: Penebar Swadaya; 2011.
5. Koswara S. Pengolahan Aneka Saus. Universitas Muhammadiyah Semaran: E-Book Teknologi Pangan; 2009.
6. Hijriyati F. Uji Cemaran Bakteriologis Pada Saus Jajanan Bakso Bakar Di Lingkungan Sekolah Dasar (SD) Kecamatan Medan Belawan. 2017.
7. BSNI. Standar Nasional Indonesia Batas Maksimum Cemaran Mikroba Dalam Pangan. Badan Standardisasi Nasional; 2009.
8. Gea SI. Hygiene Sanitasi dan Analisa Cemaran Mikroba yang Terdapat pada Saus Tomat dan Saus Cabai Isi Ulang yang Digunakan di Kantin Lingkungan Universitas Sumatera Utara. 2009.
9. Agustina F, Pambayun R, Febry F. Tradisional di Lingkungan Sekolah Dasar di Kelurahan Demang Lebar Daun Palembang Tahun 2009. 2009.
10. Permenkes. Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia Nomor 1096/Menkes/Per/VI/2011 Tentang Higiene Sanitasi Jasaboga. 2011.
11. Kurniadi Y, Saam Z, Afandi D. Faktor Kontaminasi Bakteri E. Coli Pada Makanan Jajanan di Lingkungan Kantin Sekolah Dasar Wilayah Kecamatan Bangkinang. In: Vol 7. ; 2013.
Copyright (c) 2020 The Author
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.