The effect of Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus acidhophilus on cow milk and soy milk fermented
This study aims to determine the effect of Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus
Acidhophilus Bacteria on Probiotic Beverage (Yogurt) from Cow's Milk and Soy's Milk,
making yogurt is done by randomized design of groups factorially arranged using
Lactobacillus plantarum. The second factor is the proportion of cow's milk and soy milk
served at, namely: 100% cow's milk (S1), 50% cow's milk and 50% soy milk (S2) and 100%
soy milk (S3) with the treatment applied through, addition lactic acid and viscystas from
yogurt. Analysis results obtained from the addition of lactic acid. The proportion of cow's milk
and soybean milk showed that Lactobacillus plantarum obtained a total of Lactic Acid of 0.45
and Lactobacillus acidhophilus. The proportion of Cow's Milk and Soymilk obtained a total
Lactic Acid of 0.35. And the results of the analysis obtained from the Viscosity Proportion of
Cow's Milk and Soybean Milk show that Lactobacillus plantarum obtained a total viscosity of
1.5 and Lactobacillus acidhophilus Proportion of Cow's Milk and Soybean Milk obtained a
viscosity of 2.9.
Keywords: influence, lactobacillus plantarum and lactobacillus acidhophilus, cow's milk and
2. Sugiono and A. Mahenda. 2004. Fermentation Technology Products. Brawijaya
3. Yitnosumarto, S. 1993. Experimental Design, Analysis and Interpretation. Gramedia
Reader Main. Jakarta.
4. Yusmarini and Efendi. 2004. Evaluation of Soygurt Quality Made with the Addition of
Several Types of Sugar. Jurnal Natur Indonesia, 6 (2): 104-110.
5. Surajudin 2005. Yogurt, Healthy Fermented Milk. Library AgroMedia. Jakarta
6. Widowati, S and Misgiyarta. 2003. Effectiveness of Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) in the
Manufacture of Protein / Vegetable Milk-Based Fermentation Products. Research Institute
for Biotechnology and Agricultural Genetic Resources.
7. Sulandari, L., S. Kumalaningsih and T. Susanto. 2001. Addition of Tempe Extract to
Maintain Viability of Lactic Acid Bacteria in Yogurt Powder.
8. Surajudin 2005. Yogurt, Healthy Fermented Milk. Library Media Agro. Jakarta
Copyright (c) 2020 The Author
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.